I can not say I have completely escaped that tendency.

Aracımızda bulunan ya da sonradan döşediğimiz ses üniteleri, hoparlörler ve diğer cihazlar.

I can not say I have completely escaped that tendency.

İleti Sunxuemei » 29 Mart 2021 09:31

So well done. I admit I am Animal Crossing Items sort of biased against tattoos based on networking references; however if they are a terrific design and look amazing outside the context of the reference I think they function. This is perhaps the best example of this I have seen.Damn that is good, you went in for the very first one I visit! And it's all awesome, but I'm really digging the raccoon!Although I am white, it is not unusual for me to play as a black character in games (once I have a choice) specifically because as a kid I became fascinated with the concept of representation and how many of us are taught that white is your"normal" or"default" human in media. I figured- hey, if I opt to play as distinct races, perhaps I can assist my brain to never think of white as"default". /shrug/

I can not say I have completely escaped that tendency. And doing so doesn't make me"better" or something. But I think that inviting people to play characters outside their reality is nice. It helps us think beyond our own little bubble of truth. That is all.Tom corner is actually a tanuki so I'm afraid you are going to get to get massive tanuki balls tattoo on him. F.

(that said, while I can't really know what it seems like, I do understand that for POC, that line between"only treat us like everyone else" and"how dare you pretend to be us" is complicated and can vary from person to person. All I could do is try to be kind.) Jesus Christ on rocket skates. I don't think there are situations where threats, doxxing, or telling somebody to kill themselves is fine, and *especially* even when it comes to buy Animal Crossing Bells pixel buns! I literally can not imagine myself telling somebody to kill themselves, even anonymously.
Sunxuemei
ER
ER

İleti: 6
Kayıt: 03 Aralık 2020 09:44
Marka & Model: ClioIII
Motor Tipi & Gücü: 1.5DCI 65hp
Kilometre: 25
Yakıt: SDA
Lastik Markası: DA
İsim ve Şehir: WA

Ses ve Müzik Sistemleri