MMOEXP : I'm far from being completed in Elden Ring

Welcome to our ClioIII Club Society. You can discuss everything about our cars and new technologies. Thank you for your visiting... We love our clioIII cars, and you?

MMOEXP : I'm far from being completed in Elden Ring

İleti Ludwighench » 17 Ağustos 2024 08:29

Distortion2 used The Four Belfries, an area within Liurnia of the Lakes where it is possible to move across the map in a flash however the second part of the Elden Ring Runes game consisted of an endless amount of platforming in treacherous areas, such as the Crumbling Farum Azula, and Volcano Manor. It was an efficient route, as evident by the sub-30 minute time of Distortion2.

Their YouTube channel is worth checking out for a few reasons, but mainly to see how they get quicker every time they upload. They are the Souls speedrunning community tends to be categorized with specific requirements to bolster the challenge that are listed on Speedrun.com however, Elden Ring doesn't have any specific requirements at the moment. The leaderboards won't appear on the website until March 18, so Distortion2's latest speedrun might not be the fastest on the market. As long as the leaderboards remain locked and the scores are published under 30 minutes is the fastest time and Distortion2 seemingly holds the record for the most runs currently.

And I'm far from being completed in Elden Ring! It's true, I haven't beat the pseudo-second boss Godrick the Grafted, and I've been scouring around the Lands Between for gear and runes, a testament to the incredible amount of discovery FromSoft is able to pack into the game. The experience of getting lost in Limgrave is my favorite thing regarding Elden Ring, but I like watching people run through the action-RPG game like it's nothing. It is a source of hope that one day, in a few years I could beat Elden Ring myself.

The speedruns are getting outta hand at present. A person beat the game in just two hours and didn't die. Another person posted a runtime that was just under an hour. What's next, someone hitting Elden Ring Items buy credits in 20 minutes or less? Perhaps another player beat the game blindfolded? Will the speedrunning community chill? I'm not sure however, I'm 100% here to support it.
Ludwighench
ACEMI ER
ACEMI ER

İleti: 3
Kayıt: 17 Ağustos 2024 08:18
Marka & Model: ClioIII
Motor Tipi & Gücü: 1.6V 105hp
Kilometre: 0
İsim ve Şehir: Ludwighench

International (Global Friendship)

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyenler: Kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir